Las Vegas is not only for the gamblers in the world. In fact, Las Vegas has a set up of its own for the young people of this world! Take your family on a trip they will never ever forget! Your children will experience the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas in their own way and they will remember this vacation for the rest of their lives.
Kids have a spirit about them that brings out their adventuresome side. They tend to be more likely to try those thrilling rides and adventure hikes. Your kids will feel as if they have just entered a world made just for them!
Here are the Most Common Kids Attractions in Las Vegas
– Theme parks are great for any kid. Adventuredome is a theme park like no other. Imagine an indoor theme park that is encased beneath a five-and-a-half-acre glass dome. How cool is that?
– Would your kids think they were seeing things if they saw a mermaid floating around with 4,000 tropical fish, including stingrays and sharks? Take them to The Aquarium at the Silverton for an experience they will never forget.
– For your daring children, the Big Shot is a two second launch that shoots up 160 feet on top of a 1,000 foot building. This is an amazing and frightening experience all at the same time.
– Ever heard of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? Las Vegas has its own version of Willy Wonka at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory with an added touch of beauty with the Botanical Cactus Gardens included. Kids and parents alike enjoy the sample chocolates while journeying through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens.
– If your children are the video playing type, they will love the Steven Spielberg video playground called GameWorks. Your children will feel as if they are truly in Las Vegas with all the high-tech games.
– Get out of the bright lights and fast paced lifestyle of The Strip and take your kids out on the lake for fishing, jet skiing or swimming. Lake Mead is the 16th largest man-made lake in the entire world.
– All kids love fast cars-boys and girls alike. Las Vegas Cyber Speedway can give your child the race car driver experience of a lifetime. Its simulators allow drivers to customize tire pressure, aerodynamic wing angles, horsepower, braking response, transmission torque and suspension. Also, drivers have the choice of racing around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway or down the Las Vegas Strip by a 20 foot wraparound screen complete with mounted stock cars and a 15 speaker sound system. All kids will enjoy this unique experience.
These are only a few of the hundreds of things to do in Las Vegas for kids. Las Vegas has designed a spectacular place to visit for adults and kids alike. All is not lost for the parents who want to spend time on The Strip. There are some hotels that have child care in the hotels and are set up for the kids to have a blast, as well! They will be wanting to go back the next day.