NEWBRELLAs Compact Folding 13″ Z Z-Poles Trekking Poles with Ergonomic Syncork Grips and Best Locking System (Pair)
- COMPACT – The folding “Z” design (13 inches, 33cm in length) is super handy for getting to and from trail, and for the times when you don’t want to use the poles. Our poles fit perfectly into the water bottle pockets on the pack or into a small backpack/suitcase in their folded form
- STRONG – Duralumin is lightweight and more durable than carbon fiber, Made of aircraft duralumin 7075, which is an aluminum alloy with zinc as the primary alloying element
- ERGONOMIC SYNCORK GRIPS – Easy and comfortable to grip no matter how wet/sweaty the hands were, doesn’t get slippery and without being squishy.
- NON-SLIP FOAM GRIP EXTENSION – 4.8 inch foam grip below the syncork handle for if you are going up a steep hill and need to grab lower on the pole, so you don’t have to adjust the height all the time given changes in the terrain. ADJUSTABLE WRIST STRAPS – Easy & quick Lock, tight lock and does not slip. The length is adjustable, it has padding incorporated on the straps, added comfort for the back of wrists
- LIFESAVER – After the up and down of an 8 mile hike and 2700 feet elevation change I can confirm these poles are life savers, and your knees will thank you! 🙂 When faced several swampy areas, sawgrass palm areas, come across wild boars, armadillos, trekking poles were an absolute lifesaver on this trip!! Include mud/snow baskets to keep them from sinking down into the mud/snow.
Shafts: 5-section z-pole folding design (there is a Third section hidden inside the Forth section length adjustment one)
Length Adjustments: Usable Length 109-130 cm (43″-51″), Recommended User Based on Height 5’4″ to 6’6″
Minimum storage length 41cm (16″) when folded to be 3-section; 33cm (13¡±) when pulls apart the fourth section
Able to collapse to go into small Suitcase/Backpack, No issues with TSA/international security and carrying on planes
Best Locking System
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 37.99