The 2016 Toyota Mirai is a zero emission vehicle which is powered by an onboard hydrogen fuel cell. It features an electric motor producing 151 HP and 247 lb-ft of torque, thanks to a 153 HP power output solid polymer electrolyte fuel cell stack. Also onboard are two carbon fiber reinforced hydrogen tanks.
How Hydrogen Cars Work – https://youtu.be/0jnZFGx_4kY
– Electronic push-button start with Smart Key
– Noise reducing glass
– 8 way power seats, heated
– Heated steering wheel
– Premium audio with navigation
– Intelligent touch controls for climate and radio
– LED headlamps with automatic high beams feature
– LED DRLs
– 8 year/100,000 mile fuel cell system warranty
MSRP – ,500
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don't forget to check out my other pages:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/engineeringexplained
Official Website – http://www.howdoesacarwork.com
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/jasonfenske13
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/engineeringexplained
To help create more videos, check out my Patreon page!
NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!
Video Rating: / 5