- 3-1/3 pound 4-fluke folding anchor will hold in mud, sand, gravel and rock
- Designed for boats, sailboats, personal watercraft, inflatable boats, canoes, and float tubes
- Fits under most boat seats, in PWC storage compartments, or in PWC storage canisters
- 25-foot long marine-grade rope
- Durable nylon storage case is padded for added protection
This 3.5 lb anchor will hold your PWC, canoe, dinghy, or float tube in sand, mud, sand, gravel, and rock. The durable nylon storage case holds the included 25 feet of rope, marker bouy, giant snap hook, and anchor.This complete anchor system from Kwik-Tek is in a class by itself. The 3-1/3 pound, 4-fluke folding anchor will hold in mud, sand, gravel, and rock. Designed for boats, sailboats, personal watercraft, inflatable boats, canoes, and float tubes, the anchor is coated to protect finishes.
List Price: $ 42.99
- SSC21910 JBS Jet Boat Mechanical Steering Cable
- SeaStar Solutions JBS is recommended for use in all jet boat applications powered by Mercury Sport Jet or OMC Turbo Jet drives up to 175 HP
- Meets or Exceeds NMMA and ABYC Standards
- Proudly Made, Designed & Assembled in the USA
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Cable Length for your Application; For Assistance, see the Image to the Left on ‘How To Measure Steering Cables'
SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine) has set the standard with their Steering Cables in the Marine Industry by using Superior Design, Technology and Materials. All SeaStar Solutions' steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and ISO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements. SeaStar Solutions' SSC21910 is designed exclusively for jet boats. The SeaStar Difference: A tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering Outer jacket is constructed with HDPE, a high density p
List Price: $ 130.34