• One of a kind fiberglass hand built original sports car. 5-year build time.
• Finished in 2002 3,000 miles
• If you are looking for perfect, this ain't it. If you are looking for unique, this is it. Truly, one of a kind
• Features: mold forms and parts from several different cars
• Rear mounted 1996 Cadillac North Star V-8 (New 9 mi when installed)
• 4-speed automatic transmission
• Coil over front suspension
• Four wheel disc brakes with gas cushion anti-lock
• Cadillac instruments cluster and engine management
• Head lights in rear view mirrors
• Daytime running lights
• See this video for important information about the car.
• Parts and mold forms from cars include:
• Cadillac Thunder Bird Firebird
• Bonneville Civic Sebring
• Honda SUV Chrysler SUV Focus
• Florida Titled Car From Parts INSURANCE ABOUT 0 ANNUALLY
• WT: 2954, LT: 171″, HT: 44.5″, WB: 98″, Fuel Cap. 15 Gal (Prem)
Video Rating: / 5
Chris Collora reports on a 1937 Chrysler Imperial for sale at the Vanerblit Museum in Centerport.