On October 14, 2015, Zillow hosted a panel discussion in Las Vegas as a part of Zillow’s Housing Roadmap to 2016, a series of local events and conversations around today’s most important housing issues.
Learn more at http://www.zillow.com/housing-roadmap/
Fireside Chat with Zillow Chief Economist, Svenja Gudell and Director of the Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies, Edward Coulson. Moderated by Eli Segall, Business Reporter, Las Vegas Sun
– Dwight Anderson, VP and Director of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs at the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
– Tisha Black-Chernine Partner, Black and Lobello
– Tom Ernsperger, SVP of Loan Administration, One Nevada Credit Union
– Svenja Gudell, Chief Economist, Zillow
– Michelle Johnson, President and CEO, Financial Guidance Center